July 9, 2013
Below is information from Sacramento County regarding the upcoming White Rock Road closure scheduled for 12 July to 15 July 2013.
Thank you for all your support and have a great day,
Bill & Paula McCallister
White Rock Road @ Grant Line Road Intersection Closure & Traffic Restrictions
July 12 to July 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA - Upcoming White Rock Road Improvement Project work includes reconstruction of the intersection of White Rock Road at Grant Line Road. This work will require full closure of the intersection for the weekend of July 12 to July 15. Information concerning the intersection closure is listed below:
White Rock Road @ Grant Line Road: The existing intersection will be removed and a new intersection will be constructed that is wide enough to accommodate turning lanes and a new traffic signal. Construction activities will include: roadway excavation; asphalt-base and asphalt-concrete placement; temporary striping.
Anticipated Work Schedule – July 12 to July 15: There will be a full intersection closure at this location from 9 p.m. on Friday, July 12 to 6 a.m. on Monday, July 15. Detour information will be posted to guide motorists around the construction area.
Detour Routes: East bound Grant Line Road motorists can detour to Douglas Road to Sunrise Boulevard. East bound White Rock Road motorists can detour to Sunrise Boulevard north. West bound White Rock Road motorists can detour to Prairie City Road to US-50. Local traffic to the Prairie City Vehicular Recreation Area may enter from White Rock Road west bound via Prairie City Road at all times. (See map of closure location.)
Check www.sacdot.com for updated project information and to sign up for automatic email updates.
Roadway Construction: This intersection closure is needed as part of the White Rock Road Improvement project. White Rock Road is being realigned to intersect with Grant Line Road approximately 700 feet south of the existing intersection. The road will be widened to two lanes in each direction, with paved shoulders and medians.
Your Patience is Appreciated: Sacramento County understands the challenges and inconvenience that commuters, residents, businesses, bicyclists and pedestrians will experience during the closure period. The patience and cooperation of the traveling public is appreciated as we work to complete this project.
Contact Information: For additional information about the project or detour routes please contact: Scott Werth (Project Manager) at 916-874-5259 or email@example.com; or Greg Smith (Resident Engineer) at 916-838-1306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July Happenings-PC Newsletter
- Huge Turnout for Linda Emmick Memorial Race
- June Happenings-PC Newsletter
- May Happenings-PC Newsletter
- A Letter From Bill & Paula
- April Happenings-PC Newsletter
- Week-end Update
- Important info; racing the WKA Series
- March Happenings-PC Newsletter
- 1st Annual Linda Emmick Memorial Race
- February Happenings-PC Newsletter
- January Happenings-PC Newsletter
- December Happenings-PC Newsletter
- November Happenings-PC Newsletter
- October Happenings-PC Newsletter
- NKA Releases New 2014 OHV200 & GX200 Rules
- September Happenings-PC Newsletter
- August Happenings-PC Newsletter
- White Rock Road Closure Information
- July Happenings & Holiday Schedule
- Seeking Ideas for Prairie City SVRA General Plan
- June Happenings-PC Newsletter